By allowing the oils to help bring your body back into balance and freeing you from the burden of chasing symptoms, essential oils can help you adjust your perspective on wellbeing, support your body from a wellness perspective, and free you from the weight of chasing symptoms. With little to no synthetic or intrusive intervention, you may now support your body.
Essential oils do more than just treat or heal you of an ailment. Instead, they help your body's natural activities run smoothly by restoring cellular equilibrium, promoting healthy apoptosis, and eliminating toxins from the body. Because lipids are found in both human cells and essential oils, your body allows the essential oil to easily infiltrate and impact human cells.
In these tiny bottles of concentrated, pure chemical compounds known as essential oils, you'll find some of the most potent antioxidants, and you can rest assured that what nature created can't be duplicated in a lab.
The plant material comprising proteins, enzymes, and fiber is removed during the distillation process, leaving just the most medicinal parts of the plant.
Our systems can absorb all of the antioxidant effects of essential oils without having to break them down and process them first in the GI tract because of their lipid nature.
When you diffuse, apply topically, or swallow essential oils, keep in mind that they travel through distinct pathways in your body, and each has its own set of advantages. When you apply essential oils to your feet's bottoms, you'll be supporting the myriad nerve pathways that connect the oils to all of your body's systems as well as tapping into your feet's excellent reflexology points.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS, AFTER ALL?
Essential oils are derived from plants that are extremely powerful, robust, adaptable, protective, and revitalizing in nature.
The chemical contents of plants are heavily influenced by where they are collected, when they are gathered, and how they are harvested. This has a significant impact on the quality of your experience and the consistency of your results.
With the use of essential oils, we can re-discover the old wellness traditions of many powerful ancient societies around the world. It literally takes a ton of plant material to make essential oils.
ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS
- By decreasing toxins, it is beneficial to cells.
- Antioxidants that protect against free radicals
- Detoxification of cells, blood, and lymph systems has been documented.
- It improves the efficiency of our natural cellular activities.
- They are able to permeate the cell membranes because they are lipid soluble.
- Their energizing influence may help the body's oxygen efficiency.
- Cellular apoptosis, which is essential for cell viability, is aided.
- Essential oils can aid in emotional, mental, and spiritual healing through their fragrant properties.
- Sesquiterpene-rich essential oils (which have been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier) help to maintain brain balance by eliciting balance responses in the brain.
Check out our collections now!